sal/config.h build error ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Thu Mar 8 03:57:13 PST 2012

On Wed, 2012-03-07 at 02:17 +0900, Takeshi Abe wrote:
> >> [ build CXX ] sal/qa/rtl/strings/test_strings_replace.cxx
> >> /home/noel/libo/sal/qa/rtl/math/test-rtl-math.cxx:29:24: fatal error:
> >> sal/config.h: No such file or directory
>
> I have stumbled on the same error.
>
> Interestingly even `make sal.clean` failed like:

	The rumour is that manually removing your solver/ works around this :-)
I must say, I'm a bit concerned that our 'make clean' is becoming
sufficiently complicated that it no longer effectively cleans ;-) [ same
problem for cross-compiling that it removes only one of host / build ].

	Do we need a 'make really_clean' that removes the solver, workdir
etc. ? :-)

	All the best,

		Michael.