finding code for UI strings ...

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Thu May 31 10:51:47 PDT 2012

I think that would be out of my skills at this point but it does sound like
a good idea. If I manage to figure something out I'll get it to you.

As for the explanation of why my search didn't come up with it, I did the
following search (twice now) with grep:

grep -rl "Save with password" > password_code.txt

I would think that the grep would find the code regardless of the
underscore. Still a bit confused about that, didn't get a chance last night
to look into the other src file but hopefully tonight or this weekend.

Thanks for the input, I'm going to try to contribute a bit to code cleaning
but it'll have to wait a couple weeks.

Glad to be of any service, my programming skills are "limited but
expanding", no formal training so what I can help with will have to start
near beginner level but hopefully soon enough expand.

Joel