Deploying in windows machines

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Mon Oct 8 07:27:47 PDT 2012

> Who is asking for component_getFactory ?

I don't know if it is the cause of the problem here, but at least the
code in javaunohelper/source/javaunohelper.cxx is looking for the
symbol component_getFactory as such, without any optional prefix.
(DItto for the rarely used "component_getImplementationEnvironment).
Just something I happened to notice some days ago while finding all
places that use dynamic loading of shared libraries. (This code is in
methods intended to be called from Java through JNI.)

--tml