another boundaries for libmerged

Matúš Kukan matus.kukan at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 12:36:34 PDT 2012

Hi,

last time I was merging new libs [0], it was nightmare.
I tried too much and then had to keep basegfx, i18nisolang and tl
unmerged because they are used for executables such as rsc and svidl
which are used before libmerged is created, so there would be cyclic
dependencies.
I was also forced to do
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=5b57402ac40470605fbb31ebccbc8da4a5506089
because expwrap is used soon in i18npool/.
I think we are ~done with general libraries needed when launching LibreOffice.

I would appreciate if someone could check (review)
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/480/
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/528/
Found when merging.

There are funny libs as evtatt. Whole eventattacher/ module is one
source file. I was then merging similar libs for android. [1]
How are these component libs used anyway?
I see mysterious [2]
Reference< XInterface > xIFace( rSMgr->createInstance( OUString(
RTL_CONSTASCII_USTRINGPARAM( "com.sun.star.beans.Introspection" )) )
);
and then return Reference< XEventAttacherManager >();
Hmm, maybe I don't want to know.

It's a little annoying when you need to do things as
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=b4f030f0e3a702e6398698eff08e21141f2c761f
but after gbuild_ure is in master I will probably try to merge
something, once more time. (from stoc/ ..)
I assume it is still needed for android ?

Best,
Matus

[0] 4d7b9557052a31319b0583b46340fbc64de056c5..3f750f8e7b4e79282202aa2d2027922bd1fe3bdd
[1] http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=dc8f9877d115f126c3bb211a0747a17f27a7f42c
[2] comphelper/source/eventattachermgr/eventattachermgr.cxx