[REVIEW-3-6] better import for old conditional format documents

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 5 09:06:17 PDT 2012

Hey,

I have a little bit bigger patch for the cond format import from the
old ODF structures. ODF stores conditional formats as part of the
styles so if you have different cells using different styles but the
same conditional format they were imported as separated conditional
formats. This was no problem as long as we did not care about the
range of the conditional format but results now in extremely long
lists in the new structure. The patch now imports the same conditional
format in the ODF structure also in the same in the new structure and
just adjusts the range.

I have attached two test documents. The larger one is to check that
the cond format import still works and the smaller one shows the
problem with the old approach. It would be good if we get this patch
into 3.6.2 to prevent more documents with the new structure and the
large number of conditional formats instead of adjusted ranges.

Regards,
Markus

[1] http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=bedbb471c3f49e0860dd63b17c1faeee837096ae

P.S. The large test document was kindly provided by Miguel Ángel.