Community-Meetings at the LibreOffice Conference (Tuesday 16. Oct. 2012)

Andreas Mantke maand at gmx.de
Fri Sep 21 09:14:53 PDT 2012

Hi all,

we, the LibreOffice conference organization team, are working currently
on the schedule of the conference program. As usual there is a day for
Community Meetings, Tuesday, 16. Oct. 2012. To create a schedule for
this meetings we need to know which groups need a room for their meeting.

Therefor I ask you to reply to this thread and notify us which group
want to meet to which subject(s) on Tuesday. We will create a schedule
from your recommendations.

Regards,
Andreas

--