Community-Meetings at the LibreOffice Conference (Tuesday 16. Oct. 2012)

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Sat Sep 22 13:14:05 PDT 2012

Hi Andreas,

On 2012-09-21 at 18:14 +0200, Andreas Mantke wrote:

> we, the LibreOffice conference organization team, are working currently
> on the schedule of the conference program. As usual there is a day for
> Community Meetings, Tuesday, 16. Oct. 2012.

Thank you for the reminder!  Just for the next year, please let's
advertise the community meetings as the part of the conference, the
"conference starts 17th, but in fact, some important meetings will be
already on 16th" is extremely confusing, because it effectively means
that the conference starts already on 16th [in the afternoon, I hope?]
for many of us.

Thank you a lot,
Kendy