LibreOffice Forums Categories Proposal

Anton Meixome meixome at certima.net
Thu Sep 27 09:00:10 PDT 2012

What about l10n?

I see in wiki being jforum the selected software. I'm a bit confuse

May be a fork between Jforum and CodeRanch? As I don't find the translation
framework in JForum

Which version? Is important for NL teams

is it?

https://github.com/rafaelsteil/jforum3/blob/master/src/main/resources/jforumConfig/languages/en_US.properties

Or

http://jforum2.googlecode.com/svn-history/trunk/src/main/config/languages/en_US.properties

Or anywhere here?

https://github.com/rafaelsteil/jforum2

2012/9/27 Marc Paré <marc at marcpare.com>

> FYI, there is a post on the discussion list regarding a LibreOffice forums
> categories proposal. As you may or may not know, we are readying a forums
> solution for LibreOffice users and contributors (for those lists who wish
> to have a forums of their own; or, for those lists who are unsure and would
> like to try out a forums for a while alongside their mailing list). In
> order to keep the noise down in the lists, I have posted the proposal on
> the discuss list without including the mailing lists in the address part of
> the email.
>
> Keep in mind that this is a proposal, thus, changes will be made to the
> forums where there is consensus. We would like to keep the main discussion
> of this topic on the discussion list as well as make any decision regarding
> changes from feedback on the discussion list. Feel free to join in on the
> discussion or to contact any of the LibreOffice co-coordinators if you have
> any questions.
>
> You can find the proposal as well as useful links here [
> http://listarchives.**documentfoundation.org/www/**discuss/msg08990.html<http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/msg08990.html>
> ].
>
> Cheers,
>
> Marc Paré
> Forums co-coordinator
>
> --
> Marc Paré
> Marc at MarcPare.com
> http://www.parEntreprise.com
> parEntreprise.com Supports OpenDocument Formats (ODF)
> parEntreprise.com Supportshttp://www.**LibreOffice.org<http://www.LibreOffice.org>

Antón Méixome - Galician Native Lang Coordination
Galician community LibO & AOO