Unpublishing API post 4.0

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 08:50:50 PST 2013

On 02/08/2013 07:31 AM, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> The hitch with announcing changes in micro releases is that the
> lexicographical order of release numbers does not necessarily match the
> chronological order of releases, so what does it mean if some change is
> in "since LO 4.0.2" if LO 4.1 has been released before LO 4.0.2?

But we have the same problem with bug fixes, no?  We say this bug is
fixed in version x.y.z.  And we don't seem to suffer from this supposed
hypothetical conundrum.

If the need really arises, then we can easily list two versions anyway
i.e. (since 4.0.2/ 4.1, or something like that.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc