Change in core[master]: fdo#40465 solve regression when zooming with cursor not visi...

Winfried Donkers W.Donkers at dci-electronics.nl
Tue Jan 15 23:42:07 PST 2013

Hi Michael,

Thank you for all your help and suggestions in the past couple of days!

> the original commit contained a spurious "dictionaries" change, please don't
> use "git commit -a"

I did notice that after submitting to gerrit.
"git diff" didn't show it.
On another patch I had the same problem and couldn't get rid of it.
I started with a clean and current master, cherry-picked the patch from gerrit and couldn't remove the "change".
It ended in abandoning the first gerrit-change submitting again a new patch to gerrit, not a method I like...

What should I use instead of "git commit -a"? I'm not a git-expert at all...

Winfried