thank you

Kim YongRim kyr220 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 10 16:42:20 PDT 2013

Hi
Thank you, I am sorry disturbing you.whoud you like to help me? I think you do so.I would like to ask you serveral questions.1. Have you LO project's requirement specifications?2. Have you LO project's architecture design, each kind of design document related with architecture design? for exmaple, class diagram, use-case diagram, dependency and etc.3. Now I am conding in Linux konsole, have you other developmet tools like MS visual studio or Eclipse and where do you work in ? What developmet tools do you use?4. Today, LO is very much large and heavy. It needs high cpu and memory.   From here, you lost lots of user. have you  solution it? If you have, what is it?5. In future, Offline Office would disappear and Web Office like google doc is used widely. I make WebOffice by using LO, is it possible?6. what is the difference between AOO and LO?I wait your kindness answer.
Bye..