About coverity 705665 (javaunohelper.cxx)

Matúš Kukan matus.kukan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 13:04:03 PDT 2013

On 12 March 2013 20:41, Tor Lillqvist <tml at iki.fi> wrote:
>> http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/javaunohelper/source/javaunohelper.cxx#236)
>
> I wonder if that native method actually gets used. If it does, it is
> to load 3rd-party native UNO components (in extensions) from Java, as
> all our own UNO components use a prefix, don't they?

Only c++  components have prefixes.. and still not all off them,
stoc/util/bootstrap.component is one of the last(if not the last), a
little more complicated.
One example of java component is javaunohelper/Jar_juh.mk with its
javaunohelper/util/juh.component.
you can grep for loader="com.sun.star.loader.Java2", no java component
is prefixed.

Best,
Matus