Where to find the sources for the tinderbox status?

Philipp Riemer ruderphilipp at gmail.com
Sun May 12 12:40:41 PDT 2013

Hey Julien, Christian,

2013/5/12 Christian Lohmaier <lohmaier+libreoffice at googlemail.com>

> Hi Philipp,
>
> On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 7:38 PM, Philipp Riemer <ruderphilipp at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > when looking at <http://tinderbox.libreoffice.org/MASTER/status.html>, I
> > currently see the first Android-Tinderbox in a green status
>
> Yes, all that counts in terms of build success or failure is the color
> - the count is just a simple grepping for lines that might be an
> error.
>
> > Can someone give me a pointer to the related reporting script/ whatever
> > reports the number of errors, so that I can try removing these false
> > positive cases?
>

> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/website/tree/local_conf/Error_Parse.pm?h=tinderbox
>
> ciao
> Christian

Thanks for the link. Uh, Perl... Nevertheless, the important line seems to
be:

($line =~ /\b(?<!\/)[Ee]rror(?!\.)\b/)||		# C make error

Searching my RegExp book to understand the
brainfuck<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brainfuck>style code after
"rror"... :-)

What I want, is to ignore it if there is ... at the end of the string:
(a) a tick as in ´--enable-werror´
(b) a slash as in error/ignored/warning

Seems to be easy, but I am obviously to tired at the moment to wrap my head
around this...

So far I have the following (see <http://perldoc.perl.org/perlre.html>):

(?!\.) matches
(1) a single arbitrary character or
(2) an exclamation mark or
(3) a dot
and the \b stands for "boundary" (alphanum on the left and !alphanum on the
right or the other way around), so obviously both, the tick and the slash,
are !alphanum (as is the colon, which should still match)...

So maybe the easiest would be to add a "and !(A or B)" to the line to
invalidate a false positive match?

I will have a look at this tomorrow again, after taking counsel with my
pillow ;-)

Cheers,
Philipp