[GSOC] Personas - Weekly Report #4

Rachit Gupta rachitgupta1792 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 05:51:56 PDT 2014

Hello all,

This week, I was able to achieve the following things:

+ The complete theme is downloaded in a separate folder, allowing multiple
themes to be stored in the system.
+ The header and footer files of the selected theme are downloaded in a
separate thread.
+ Fixed many bugs introduced by the code.
+ Added error messages in case anything goes wrong (no Internet or no
results)

For the coming week, I'll be focusing on:

- Terminating the transfer if the user clicks on Cancel while the theme is
downloading.
- Improving the performance so the search results are shown quickly.

--
Regards,
Rachit Gupta