API-CHANGE - dropping string properties which use vnd.sun.star.GraphicObject URL

sos sos at pmg.be
Tue Mar 13 11:54:44 UTC 2018

Hallo Tomaž,
We are heavy users off the Image API so lots off code repair ahead :-)
Reading your blog comments, it is not clear for me where the Original
ImageURL (URL adress on a server) could been stored.
Can you add a aditional propterty to the graphicobject or to the graphic ?
We mostly uses a lowres images for the editing work,  the Images are not
"linked" but stays  in the document, and then just before printing we
replace the lowres images with Highres Images.
Sill we (miss) use  the graphicobject "title" property to store the
Orginal image URL's. needed to replace lowres with highres images.
Greetz

Fenand