API-CHANGE - dropping string properties which use vnd.sun.star.GraphicObject URL

Tomaž Vajngerl quikee at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 12:23:31 UTC 2018

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 8:54 PM, sos <sos at pmg.be> wrote:
> Hallo Tomaž,
> We are heavy users off the Image API so lots off code repair ahead :-)
> Reading your blog comments, it is not clear for me where the Original
> ImageURL (URL adress on a server) could been stored.
> Can you add a aditional propterty to the graphicobject or to the graphic ?
> We mostly uses a lowres images for the editing work,  the Images are not
> "linked" but stays  in the document, and then just before printing we
> replace the lowres images with Highres Images.
> Sill we (miss) use  the graphicobject "title" property to store the Orginal
> image URL's. needed to replace lowres with highres images.

Yes' I'll add a way to expose the URL that is contained inside the
XGraphic or add a new interface for that so it will be possible in the
new code to do that. Currently only VCL Graphic object has this so I
just convert XGraphic to Graphic in filters, but that's not possible
to do in extensions :)

> Greetz
>
> Fenand

Regards, Tomaž