Faulty handle position in shapes imported from MS Office

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Wed Apr 10 12:41:17 UTC 2019

Hi Miklos,  hi others,

Miklos Vajna schrieb am 10-Apr-19 um 10:20:
> It feel like the correct place to fix this is where we interpret the
> formulas. If it can be done without taking the shape type into account,
> that sounds ideal. But I did not look into this personally.

The needed calculation depends on the shape type, the handle and the
parameter ( X, Y, Radius, Angle) of the handle. Different handles of a
shape can need different calculations. On the other hand, different
shapes can use the same calculation for their handles, e.g all those,
which are correct with the current implementation.

My current idea is, to give to each calculation method, which I
identify, a unique number. Then I use this number in a switch. And I
have a listing, where on input of shape type, handle index and
parameter, I get the calculation method number returned. Such listing
would not change at run time.

Would that be OK? If yes, which are suitable C++ tools to do that and
where should the parts be placed?

Kind regards
Regina