Help with a great Application

Mike Sydwest mike.sydwest at bigpond.com
Wed Dec 11 05:04:01 UTC 2019

Hi LibreOffice

 I am not trying to get free advertising here, actually we are in lot of
trouble because our developer has run off and left us in a mess.

 The Application we have built is based on LibreOffice open source code.

The App is called Enriched Digital Writer - Windows,
https://www.enriched.online/template-category/products/software-applications
/

The application is for many user, as we are trying to help user with small
PC skill to record their life history and many other things, I have put two
years of my time into this great project.

The code is in Gitlab - we can give anyone access at any time, this is where
dev suggested to keep it.

What we desperately need is help to get back on track, not advertising.

Please advise and hopefully show some interest in this industry of Ancestry
and family recording and Genealogy

If you want me to push the code to somewhere else I can try to do this.

I look forward to your help if at all possible -

Michael Wilkinson

PS I am not a technical person please try to understand that.