I have developed a Datum Marker - for the drawing package.

Wroger Wroger wrogerwroger at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 15:56:12 UTC 2019

This for those who do not do engineering drawings, it's the geometric
reference point, from which all other dimensions originate from.

This makes this reference point easy to identify on the drawing.

It's also essential to have the datum reference point on all engineering
drawings.

It's the common point of origin for all to work from.

I want it put into the drawing tool bar, along with the shapes, such as
squares, circles and rectangles etc.

At attached.

Regards

Shane Hanson.