Transaction

villagers.goldminning at gmail.com villagers.goldminning at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 10:40:46 UTC 2020

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Untitled form

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSexvAOTcj3J9D-5M-aeFidyYRCNfazKsrartZzd1F2laMiucQ/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link

Dear Sir,

I'm an agent to "Dolphins Finance and Investment Company", a
premier financial and investment company in Dublin Ireland. and Paris France

As a financial consultant to an investors from a Mineral-Oil Rich African
Country with sensitive political background who wants to invest outside his
country and without the appearance of his name on the investments.He has
handed over the funds to this company , Dolphins Finance and Investment
Company.

My client had approached me with a mandate to seek for individuals with
professional experience in financial management that can help him channel
these funds into profitable investments outside Africa where these funds
could exist outside his name and country.

He wants to leverage on this period of corona virus Pandemic,where all the
countries are mostly and only focusing on the pandemic to quickly and
surreptitiously move out the funds to a safer location/investor.

Should this be of interest to you, kindly respond with your
personal/company's profile to this email address
collinsedward0129 at yahoo.com, so we can discuss further for me to recommend
you officially to the company.

Kind Respect,
Edward Collins

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.