Material preset "Metal" for extruded custom shapes

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Mon Feb 7 19:55:10 UTC 2022

Hi Miklos, hi all,

I have discussed the problem with the OASIS TC today. Their advise is,
to not use Boolean as data type but a string and have namespaced values.
That way it is more flexible in allowing further different ways to
implement a 'metal' rendering.
So I will change that.

The attribute itself will be with prefix 'loext' till it is integrated
in ODF. But what namespace prefix (and associated namespace) should I
use for the value? I think, a meaningful prefix would be "loext" or
"drawooo".

And a second question is the data type of the internal (and API)
property. In the current state of the patch it is "MetalColored" with
data type Boolean.

Kind regards,
Regina