Review list of bugs with ODF relationship to be covered by a TDF tender

Florian Effenberger floeff at documentfoundation.org
Tue Feb 8 10:27:36 UTC 2022

Hello,

Michael Stahl wrote on 04.02.22 at 15:02:
> i think this one can be added to the list:

thanks for your feedback, everyone!

I tried to factor in the changes and suggestions proposed into the
tender draft at
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/ggqpciBK54rztJi, splitting
the issues in high and low priority.

For Michael's suggestions, I wasn't sure about the priority, so put them
into the low priority one, but likely that is wrong, so let me know what
to put where.

Let me know also what you think of the approach in general.
(Don't forget to Cc me on replies, I am not subscribed to this list.)

Thanks a lot,
Florian

Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: floeff at documentfoundation.org