Also bump Linux Clang baseline to 12.0.1 (was: Bump --enable-compiler-plugins Clang baseline?)

Luboš Luňák l.lunak at collabora.com
Fri Feb 11 15:54:59 UTC 2022

On Wednesday 09 of February 2022, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> > Feb 08 09:50:03 <vmiklos>     sberg: today openSUSE has clang 12 (vs only
7 in the past)

 I don't know where that comes from. If I check openSUSE 15.3 (the latest
stable), the newest one provided as part of the distribution is Clang
11.0.1 . A newer one needs getting it from an additional repository.

 (I personally don't care as I build Clang myself, but if I didn't I wouldn't
want Clang12 be the baseline.)

--
 Luboš Luňák
 l.lunak at collabora.com