Adding new dictionary

pninim org pninim.org at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 21:26:41 UTC 2022

Eike,

thank you for your reply. I'm aware that those are different things and was
explicitly asking about adding my dictionary to
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/dictionaries/
One of the reasons for this is that Debian derives its hunspell dictionary
packages from that repository.
So - who is responsible for that repo?

Thank you!
Zeev