Experimental features listed in release notes?

Olivier Hallot olivier.hallot at libreoffice.org
Mon Feb 21 12:10:43 UTC 2022

Hi all

For documentation purposes, can we list the current experimental
features adding a section in our standard release notes template?

The idea is to keep experimental features visible in the release notes
and remove them from the section when the feature is discarded  or
committed to the product.

It also helps to push forward experimental features, as they easily
becomes invisible... for instance, the BASIC IDE options are there since
ages...

Thanks
--
Olivier Hallot