Is it still possible to compile LibreOffice 24 for Linux 32-bit? (part 2)

Escuelas Linux escuelaslinux at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 15:36:08 UTC 2024

Dr. Gilbert, sorry about breaking the original thread! I made a mistake
when I initially selected the digest format on the mailing list. I could
not figure out how to reply to a message in a thread when I had the digest
format, so I turned it off.

It was very enlightening to know why a 32-bit system cannot handle more
than 4GB even with PAE.

I have already posted in this thread the process I followed to have a
successful compilation and the exact command lines that caused some error
messages.

Thanks for your help!