Official support for windows-arm64

Sophia Schröder sophia.schroeder at libreoffice.org
Sat Mar 16 16:23:58 UTC 2024

Hi Ilmary,

then I probably misunderstood the ESC minutes from 2024/02/29:

+ cmake find modules for SDK examples (Hossein)
       + Set of patches from Konstantin (WIP)
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/162978
       + Similar structure is needed for qmake
       + would this mean duplicated build systems for each example?
(Miklos)
         + for each example, the maintenance would be low, hopefully
(Hossein)
       + would be the goal to have old/cmake/qmake, 3 parallel build
systems? (Miklos)
         + yes, for now (Hossein)
         + the cmake part for each example is small
       + smells like explosion of combinatorics (Stephan)
         + would be careful before going down that road
       + if the end goal is to settle down on cmake, love it (Thorsten)
         + but 3 in the long run is far from ideal.
       + cmake is not that exotic, we require it already for doxygen
(Miklos)
         + which makes it supported on CI already (Thorsten)
       + if interested in doing the work + update the docs, then why
not, as long as it's a single build system (Stephan)
         + but then do avoid qmake, and do switch over from gmake at the
end
         + avoids the exploson

Sorry for the noise