Christopher Loi License Statement

Chris Loi loichris97 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 16:42:35 UTC 2024

Dear LibreOffice Team,

I, Christopher Loi, hereby declare that all of my past and future
contributions to the LibreOffice project may be licensed under the
MPLv2/LGPLv3+ dual license.

Additionally, to the extent possible under law, I waive all copyright and
related or neighboring rights to my past and future Artwork and Design
contributions to the LibreOffice project, and similarly to The Document
Foundation, placing such contributions under CC0:
https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0

Thank you for the opportunity to contribute to this incredible project.

Sincerely,
Christopher Loi