[LightDM] Version 1.0.0 released

Robert Ancell robert.ancell at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 00:13:40 PDT 2011

Version 1.0.0!!  It's not perfect but a good time to draw a line in
the sand.  I've branched trunk to lp:~lightdm-team/lightdm/1.0 where
stable fixes can be made.  Trunk will start on 1.1.x which will be
released as a stable 1.2.0.  I'll follow a 6 month cycle approximately
aligned with Ubuntu / GNOME.

Thanks to everyone who's worked to make this great release!

Overview of changes in lightdm 1.0.0

    * Explicitly grab keyboard focus in GTK greeter
    * Fix removed power and a11y menu items in GTK greeter
    * Put system binary directory into path when running in test mode
    * Call pam_getenvlist after pam_setcred