[Mesa-dev] crash with git version of r600 gallium (ut2004)

Gwendal Le Guevel gwendalleguevel at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 09:05:59 PST 2010

Hello,

finaly with git version of libdrm I haven't the problem. I was be able to
play a level.

I thought use the git version of lidrm to build mesa and gallium drivers.
But this was not the case.

So I have a question, why in mesa config, the libdrm include are hard coded
(/usr/include/libdrm) and don't use prefix ?

Actualy when I build git version of drm, mesa and xf86-video-ati with a the
same prefix (/opt/myfolder) mesa don't use the folder
/opt/myfolder/include/libdrm to build drivers.

Thank you

Gwendal