[Mesa-dev] News about my GSoC proposal

Marek Olšák maraeo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 14:55:21 PDT 2011

Hi Denis,

I think the work to replace Mesa IR with GLSL IR is being done by Intel (it
was mentioned on #dri-devel, feel free to drop by), but I don't think they
will want to touch the st_mesa_to_tgsi part.

Have you considered working on a hardware driver? Sometimes, stable and fast
drivers are all that users need. :)

Marek