[Mesa-dev] Nesa-dev now integrated with patchwork

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Tue Dec 3 14:43:21 PST 2013

Carl Worth <cworth at cworth.org> writes:
> When a branch is pushed to the master git repo, a git hook will
> automatically search for the patch in the database, and if it is
> found,

At least, that was my intention.

I had a couple of permissions problem with the git hook, so it hasn't
actually been active. I fixed that now.

I also just manually fed the hook all of the commits that have been
received since the initial patch in patchwork's history. That process
updated 216 patches to the "Accepted" state.

So, you should all expect to see these hook messages now:

> 	remote: I: patch #<PATCHWORK_ID> updated using rev <GIT_COMMIT>.
> 	remote: E: failed to find patch for rev <GIT_COMMIT>.

and hopefully patchwork will be much more useful this way.

-Carl