[Mesa-dev] Nesa-dev now integrated with patchwork

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Thu Dec 5 11:33:25 PST 2013

Carl Worth <cworth at cworth.org> writes:
> So, you should all expect to see these hook messages now:
>
>> 	remote: I: patch #<PATCHWORK_ID> updated using rev <GIT_COMMIT>.
>> 	remote: E: failed to find patch for rev <GIT_COMMIT>.

For anyone who has pushed patches for the past couple of days, you
likely only saw the "failed to find patch" messages.

This was due to an error in my git hook, (I was trying to invoke a
patchwork option that exists only in versions of patchwork newer than
what we have installed on our server).

Anyway, I believe I have that problem fixed now. So perhaps the
git->patchwork hook will actually work going forward.

I did just manually process the recent patches through the hook and an
additional 260 patches were moved to the Accepted state.

Have fun out there.

-Carl