[Mesa-dev] [ Open source project]

Roshan Chaudhari rgc184 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 18:52:50 PDT 2014

Hi,
        I am new to mesa and interested in working on open source project.
I have good knowledge about OpenGL and GLSL functionality. From the list, I
want to work on "Improved application of GLSL compiler optimization" .

What should I do to pick it? Can you help me with some documentation which
can be useful for accomplishing the task ? Also, I am unclear about the
second point in the description
 "Find a static ordering, with possible repeats, of optimization passes
that does not compromise the quality of the generated code. Measure the
before and after speed of compiling a large set of real-world shaders"

It would be great if someone can explain it, what needs to be done.

--
Thanks,
Roshan