[Mesa-dev] Refactored st/omx/tizonia commits

Gurkirpal Singh gurkirpal204 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 17:41:41 UTC 2017

If you are referring to earlier discussion about having tizonia build
problems then it was about disabling some extra CPU intensive features like
the tizonia player which isn't needed here.
This was only required if you wanted to build from source instead of
downloading it. Later Juan added an option to do the same
https://github.com/tizonia/tizonia-openmax-il/commit/9ab5ecea12ee4dfe6ee058274c8e1a96d4d051e6

Other than that any changes that were needed in the tizonia omxil code were
pushed to the main branch before the project officially ended in august.

On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 10:59 PM, Leo Liu <leo.liu at amd.com> wrote:

> On 11/29/2017 12:23 PM, Christian König wrote:
>
> Am 29.11.2017 um 18:08 schrieb Gurkirpal Singh:
>

> On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 3:20 PM, Christian König <
> ckoenig.leichtzumerken at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Am 29.11.2017 um 05:02 schrieb Gurkirpal Singh:
>>
>>> These are the refactored commits related to the GSoC project involving
>>> adding a st/omx state tracker using tizonia.
>>> There are still some parts of code that i didn't refactor yet as
>>> explained below:
>>> 1) I wasn't sure if it's okay to use #if-#else declaratives for function
>>> declarations. For eg: One function accepts omx_base_PortType and the