[Mesa-stable] [Mesa-dev] Updates to 9.2 branch

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Wed Oct 2 22:06:04 PDT 2013

Chris Forbes <chrisf at ijw.co.nz> writes:
> You'll need the `fix bogus swizzle...` patch from me too, otherwise
> cube arrays in VS cause assertion failures -- sorry for the breakage.
> It now shows in get-pick-list.

No problem, Chris. Now I feel at least a little bit justified for some
of my delaying. ;-)

Anyway, I've picked that one and pushed it out.

I also pushed out all of the trivially-applied things for 9.1 based on
get-pick-list.sh.

I'll let things sit overnight, do some piglit runs tomorrow, and, if all
looks good, push out releases for both branches.

I may look to see if any of the remaining merge conflicts from
get-pick-list for 9.1 are easy to resolve. If not, I'll send mail to the
original authors.

If anyone is particularly interested in making sure fixes get into 9.1,
here is the current list of candidates that have not yet been merged due
to conflicts, (and which I'll look at more closely tomorrow):

fb49713f8 mesa: Don't call driver RenderTexture for really broken textures
41485fea7 mesa: Don't call driver RenderTexture for invalid zoffset
2f9fe2d80 mesa: Generate a renderbuffer wrapper even if the texture has no image
42624b1c8 glsl: Move and refine test for unsized arrays in GLSL ES
abdd32dcd llvmpipe: fix stencil bug if we have both stencil and depth tests
035bf2198 i915,i965: Fix memory leak in try_pbo_upload (v2)
b188467fd mesa: Rip out more extension checking from texformat.c.
bdf3f50e9 mesa: Don't choose S3TC for generic compression if we can't compress.
8b302e163 glx: Initialize OpenGL version to 1.0
d38765f3c mesa: Support GL_MAX_VERTEX_OUTPUT_COMPONENTS query with ES3
48b972027 i965: Reenable glBitmap() after the sRGB winsys enabling.

-Carl