[Mesa-stable] [Mesa-dev] Updates to 9.2 branch

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Fri Oct 4 14:35:58 PDT 2013

Carl Worth <cworth at cworth.org> writes:
> If anyone is particularly interested in making sure fixes get into 9.1,
> here is the current list of candidates that have not yet been merged due
> to conflicts, (and which I'll look at more closely tomorrow):

For anyone following along at home, most of these patches ended up being
nominated only for 9.2, (the get-pick-list script was filtering out
new-style CC notes intended only for 9.2, but not the old-style "NOTE"
nominations for 9.2).

I've updated that script, and emailed the authors for the one or two
patches actually nominated for 9.1 that I didn't get in.

I've also now done a pass over all of the mesa-stable mail where I found
a few patches that had been nominated on the list, but without those
nominations appearing in the commit log on master, (so I had missed them
earlier when using the get-pick-list script).

I'll do one last round of sanity checking on both branches, and will
then release 9.2.1 and 9.1.7.

Thanks for all the hard work, everyone!

-Carl