[Mesa-stable] Stable request

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Tue Apr 22 23:59:50 PDT 2014

Courtney Goeltzenleuchter <courtney at lunarg.com> writes:
> I have a request from Valve to include
> commit: c10896b593720457e99a731e9493ce8d6c497fab - i965: Fix
> render-to-texture in non-FinishRenderTexture cases

Hi Courtney,

I tried picking this change to the 10.1 branch. It had some conflicts
which were fairly easy to resolve, but then it didn't compile with the
following error:

	brw_draw.c: In function 'brw_postdraw_set_buffers_need_resolve':
	brw_draw.c:374:23: error: 'struct gl_extensions' has no member named 'ARB_stencil_texturing'
	    if (ctx->Extensions.ARB_stencil_texturing &&

It's possible that I messed up the conflict resolution, but I would
guess that there's some dependent patch that's required in addition
here, (and I have not done any further investigation).

Can you (or someone else) assemble a functional backport of this patch
that can be applied to the 10.1 branch? That would be very helpful.

-Carl

PS. I've just added a new "Needs backport" section to the web-based
"Mesa Stable Queue" for case like this and I've added this patch to that
list:

	http://cworth.org/~cworth/mesa-stable-queue/

So that should make it easy to track things like this as the release
comes together.

carl.d.worth at intel.com