[Mesa-users] Inspection of Mesa/OpenGL state

Bryce Van Dyk bvan036 at aucklanduni.ac.nz
Sat Mar 26 17:55:00 PDT 2011

Hi,

Is it possible to inspect the state of Mesa while it is being used as a
software renderer? I'm interested from a debugging perspective in if I can
use Mesa to run a program and then query and interact with the OpenGL state
via Mesa. I'm fairly new to Mesa and have had a look around the docs and
demos and couldn't find anything, however, if I've overlooked some relevant
code or if there's anything out there that exemplifies what I'm after I'd
greatly appreciate someone pointing it out.

Kind regards,

Bryce Van Dyk.