E3276: Failed to find primary AT port

Thomas Schäfer tschaefer at t-online.de
Mon Jun 16 09:52:33 PDT 2014

Am Montag, 16. Juni 2014, 18:02:19 schrieben Sie:
> Hey Thomas,
>
> On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 3:25 PM, Thomas Schäfer <tschaefer at t-online.de>
wrote:
> > Which kind of E3276 are you using?
> >

> > 12d1:1f01  --> 12d1:14db
> >
> > or
> >
> > 12d1:14fe  --> 12d1:1506
>
> Is there any external reference I could use to differentiate these two
> models?

That is difficult. There is a big list
http://3ginfo.ru/download59.html

But it was not helpful to me in this case. It helped me only to get an older
firmware version. (the newest has ipv6 disabled)

Maybe you can change the firmware completely, if you catch the wrong.

> i.e. which operator uses which? I may try to buy one off ebay,
> and wouldn't like to buy the wrong one (I want the NDISDUP one).

My experience:

Telekom Speedstick III (white housing) 12d1:14fe  --> 12d1:1506
E3276s-150
(Shop: Deutsche Telekom) >>  NDISDUP

HUAWEI "HILINK"   (black housing ) 12d1:1f01  --> 12d1:14db
E3276s-150
(Shop: Conrad) >> (webinterface)

Thomas