Help with telit udev rule please

Tony tony.makkiel at daqri.com
Wed Nov 18 10:07:46 PST 2015

Hi All,
	I am trying to find out why my Telit LN930 modem wont register to
Network. I noticed it is using the generic plugin while it should be
using telit plugin. From the udev rule for telit, I noticed the vendor
id for my device is 8087(Intel) instead of 1bc7(Telit).

I thought of updating the udev rules. But there are some fields which I
don't understand. How do I find/set the USBIFNUM for
ID_MM_TELIT_PORT_TYPE_MODEM, ID_MM_TELIT_PORT_TYPE_NMEA and
ID_MM_TELIT_PORT_TYPE_AUX?

The lsusb output is similar to that of
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libmbim-devel/2014-November/000444.html

But not sure how to generate the rules. Can somebody please what are the
corresponding values from lsusb?

Many Thanks,
Tony