[Nouveau] Nouveau wiki translations

Rafael Villar Burke pachi at rvburke.com
Sun Dec 14 02:34:42 PST 2008

Pekka Paalanen wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> it seems that the translations in the Nouveau wiki have been rotting for
> some time. Many translated pages even have a note saying they are not
> up to date, which makes me think they are not going to be updated anymore
> at all.
I'm fine with removing most translated contents, except TiNDCs, as those
have inmutable content and are more end-user oriented (or at least to
lurkers), while the other contents are more developer oriented and these
need some minimal english skills to work on a project like this.

But, having said that, I haven't translated any other content myself
than TiNDCs, so it may sound unfair for those who have done the work.

I'll probably try to translate the last TiNDC this christmas holidays
though.

Regards,

Rafael