[Nouveau] Nouveau wiki translations

Arthur Huillet arthur.huillet at free.fr
Sun Dec 14 02:10:29 PST 2008

On Sat, 13 Dec 2008 22:21:11 +0200
Pekka Paalanen <pq at iki.fi> wrote:

> The fact, that we have not noticed anyone being yet mislead by the
> outdated translations IMHO suggest that they are not really needed.
> Are there other opinions?

I did not think you would manage to spin my comment 180°. Congrats on this, I must say I am
impressed.

Now since MJules agrees for his translations to be removed (removing the link is
equivalent to removing the translation in terms of visibility), I guess
my objections no longer have a foundation.

I think it is a bad move in terms of communication with our potential users, while it brings us
absolutely nothing to carry out this removal. Except maybe a bit of pleasure for you, so go ahead :)

--
Greetings,
A. Huillet