[Nouveau] Optimus and Nvidia

Jason Long mailing.lists at octgsoftware.com
Thu Aug 5 21:39:20 PDT 2010

Which intel list is that?

I am assuming I can still run Linux in Virtual Box on a Windows 7 host.  Is
this correct?

I did Google quite a bit, but I could only find people that were thinking
about fixing, but not solutions or serious progress.

I can deal with running running Linux virtually for a while.

What are the chances that I will end up with a laptop that will never run
Fedora native?