[Nouveau] Odd text behavior on Websites and others

Rudolf Künzli rudolf.kunzli at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 23:54:44 PDT 2015

Online, just now noticed some websites are coming up ok, but then
charac
ters rapidly begin to disappear or get replaced by wrong
characters.

If I click on any words in this post several times, the missing
characters "Kr" intermittently appear in the example above and disappear
 in this sentence. Also just noticed that same behavior occurs when I
move the mouse in and out of the text pane. Very odd.

Some menus are corrupted too, Evolution (mail).

System was working before the updated nouveau driver.
I never installed NVIDIA drivers.

System Fedora 22 32-bits with GeForce GTX 745

--
Rudolf Künzli <rudolf.kunzli at gmail.com>