[Nouveau] Odd text behavior on Websites and others

Rudolf Künzli rudolf.kunzli at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 01:20:40 PDT 2015

Online, just now noticed some websites are coming up ok, but then
characters rapidly begin to disappear or get replaced by wrong
characters.

If I click on any words in this post several times, the missing
characters "Kr" intermittently appear in the example above and
disappear
 in this sentence. Also just noticed that same behavior occurs when I
move the mouse in and out of the text pane. Very odd.

Some menus in applications (Evolution, LibreOffic, etc.) are corrupted
too,

System was working before the updated nouveau driver.

System: Linux mephisto 4.1.3-201.fc22.i686 #1 SMP Wed Jul 29 20:53:52
UTC 2015 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux

Graphic Card: GeForce GTX 745

Nouveau Driver: xorg-x11-drv-nouveau-1.0.11-2.fc22.i686

--
Rudolf Künzli <rudolf.kunzli at gmail.com>