[Nouveau] Custom xorg.conf file to enable Optimus support.

Ilia Mirkin imirkin at alum.mit.edu
Sat Jul 4 17:30:17 PDT 2015

Unfortunately having config files with Device sections negates the
autoprobing that X does, so you don't get the second GPU. You can use
DRI3 for the offloading, which doesn't require X to do anything, but
it does require you to enable DRI3 on the intel driver (Option "DRI"
"3" iirc). See http://nouveau.freedesktop.org/wiki/Optimus/ for some
details.

  -ilia