[Ocs] Sprint - Open Collaboration Services Next (Berlin)

Laszlo Papp djszapi at archlinux.us
Tue Apr 26 07:35:45 PDT 2011

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 4:56 PM, Claudia Rauch <rauch at kde.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> On 25 April 2011 14:29, Frank Karlitschek <karlitschek at kde.org> wrote:
>>
>> On 22.04.2011, at 03:09, Laszlo Papp wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> The KDE e.V. board has confirmed the sprint support, so we are one
>>> step closer. :-)
>>
>> Very cool. Thanks a lot for organizing this.
>>

>>> If you would still like to attend, please book your flights, train,
>>> bus et cetera.
>>>
>>> I am not that familiar with the accomodations and I am trying to solve
>>> my situation with Dan at Julian's flat on Saturday evening, in order
>>> to cut the expenses for the KDE e.V. board. If memory serves, Josef is
>>> also trying to solve it on his own.
>>
>> Claudia from the KDE e.V. office in Berlin can help with finding and booking
>> a hotel. Perhaps if makes sense that we all stay at the same place. This gives
>> us more time for talking and hacking. :-)
>
> I need to know this asap, as Berlin is and will be full of tourists,
> and we are already a bit late. Also, Linuxtag takes place until the
> 14th of May.

Yes, you are right. :-)

> If I should book rooms, I need to know exactly for whom and from when to when.

After a short discussion in the #gluon channel, me, Josef and Dan need
1 night on the 14th of May (Saturday) and so does Frank for that
night. Hence it means 4 people.
Frank, please tell if you need more. I am not sure about Henri
Bergius. Henri, please comment on it.

Thank you for your help in advance, Claudia !

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp