[Ocs] Sprint - Open Collaboration Services Next (Berlin)

Claudia Rauch rauch at kde.org
Wed Apr 27 03:25:24 PDT 2011

On 26 April 2011 16:35, Laszlo Papp <djszapi at archlinux.us> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 4:56 PM, Claudia Rauch <rauch at kde.org> wrote:
>> Hi all,

>>> Very cool. Thanks a lot for organizing this.

>>> Claudia from the KDE e.V. office in Berlin can help with finding and booking
>>> a hotel. Perhaps if makes sense that we all stay at the same place. This gives
>>> us more time for talking and hacking. :-)
>>
>> I need to know this asap, as Berlin is and will be full of tourists,
>> and we are already a bit late. Also, Linuxtag takes place until the
>> 14th of May.
>
> Yes, you are right. :-)
>
>> If I should book rooms, I need to know exactly for whom and from when to when.
>
> After a short discussion in the #gluon channel, me, Josef and Dan need
> 1 night on the 14th of May (Saturday) and so does Frank for that
> night. Hence it means 4 people.
> Frank, please tell if you need more. I am not sure about Henri
> Bergius. Henri, please comment on it.

Any news here? I won't work on Friday and will be travelling for the
promo sprint next week from Thursday on. I would like to resolve this
tomorrow the latest. Please let me know exactly how many rooms for
which nights. And also, if there is a preferred hotel close to the
sprint location, if possible. I'm very busy right now, so anything you
can tell me to make this easier, is appreciated :).

--

Claudia Rauch
Business Manager

KDE e.V. is a German Verein registered at the Amtsgericht Tübingen
(VR1301). Its president is Cornelius Schumacher. For more information
please see http://ev.kde.org, and http://kde.org/