[Openchrome-devel] KMS branch

Mario J. Rugiero mrugiero at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 11:48:10 PST 2015

El 12/12/15 a las 09:13, Benno Schulenberg escribió:

> On Sat, Dec 12, 2015, at 05:11, Mario J. Rugiero wrote:
>> http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/dri-devel/2013-June/039594.html
>
> Oof.  That's a long time ago.  And since then there has not
> been another posting of this patch set?
Not that I was able to find.

> Were you able to merge the current state of drm-next into
> drm-openchrome without much conflict?
Actually not. Even the first patch, which is style cleanup, failed to
apply. So my approach will be to cleanup the current driver for
checkpatch and sparse warnings, so I have something clean to base the
work on, and manually study James' changes to start porting them.
I'm aiming at doing things gradually and getting the driver merged step
by step, not as a single huge patchset, because that's unlikely to work.

> Benno

Regards,
Mario.